Biofuels in Chemical Engineering
Biofuel is the easiest available and the purest form of fuel. These fuels are classified into gas, liquid and solid form derived from biomass. The main advantage of biofuels is that they are better than other form of fuels like petrol or diesel that is manufactured by most of the big oil manufacturing companies. Over the world, there has been a phenomenal enthusiasm for biofuels over the previous decade.
The primary purpose behind this is the unpredictability in raw petroleum costs, which is influencing the monetary state of numerous nations that don't have critical oil and gas stores to boost their developing economy. A few creating and created economies to consume biofuels to counterbalance the developing natural dangers connected with routine powers.
- Track 1-1 Source of Biofuels
- Track 2-2 Biomass Conversion
- Track 3-3 Four Generation of Biofuels
- Track 4-4 Bioethanol ,Green Diesel, Vegetable Oil, etc
- Track 5-5 Green House Gas Emissions and Air Pollution