Catalytic Reactions Engineering
Catalytic reactions lie at the centre of numerous chemical processes and biochemical procedures. The test research in designing the catalyst is to expand its viability and soundness. A substance response building is the capacity to judiciously outline and control synthetic responses. In this way, one ought to comprehend the reactor plan, catalysis, and divisions. Seeing how to control the profitability and selectivity of responses for chemical production, contamination decrease, restorative combination, and so forth, is basic for present day ventures and for the change of the human conditions.
- Track 1-1 Steps of Catalytic Reactions
- Track 2-2 Rate Limiting Step
- Track 3-3 Type of Catalyst Deactivation
- Track 4-4 Chemical Vapour Deposition
- Track 5-5 Special Reactors
- Track 6-6 Process Intensification