This Chemical Engineering Conference provides exposure to the on-going researches in Catalysis & Chemical Engineering and other related fields of science. It will also provide insight to the inventions and techniques. And Catalysis Conference is very beneficial for the students and fellowship owners because of the knowledge it provides about the field. It also gives opportunities to the companies to showcase their products and have face to face meetings with scientists.
This Catalysis Conference is a platform for Chemical students, faculty, deans, researchers, and leaders to collaborate on topics affecting Chemical Engineering. Attendees can: Take advantage of opportunities to learn about Chemical Engineering education research from a variety of oral and poster presentations.
- Track 1-1 Heat & Mass Transfer
- Track 2-2 Energy and Environment
- Track 3-3 Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Track 4-4 Thermodynamics
- Track 5-5 Material Science & Engineering
- Track 6-6 Computing and Simulation
- Track 7-7 Technology of Synthesis of Pharmaceutical Chemicals
- Track 8-8 Unit Operation & Unit Process