Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
Chemical Engineering thermodynamics is primarily concerned with the applications of thermodynamics to phase equilibria and reaction equilibria in multicomponent systems. A thermodynamic operation usually results in thermodynamic process of transfer of mass or energy that modifies the state of the system, and the transfer occurs according to the laws of thermodynamics. Thermodynamic systems are theoretical constructions used to model physical systems that convert matter and energy in terms of the laws of thermodynamics.
- Track 1-1 Phase Equilibrium Problem
- Track 2-2 Laws of Thermodynamics
- Track 3-3 Gibbs Free Energy
- Track 4-4 Equilibrium Conditions and Properties
- Track 5-5 Volumetric Properties