Chemical Polymer Technology
Polymerization is the process of combination of many small biochemical molecules known as monomers into a covalently bonded chain. During the polymerization process, few chemical groups may be lost from each monomer. Polymer Technology is nothing but the manufacture, processing, analysing and application of long-chain molecules. Plastics, paints, rubber, foams, adhesives, sealants, varnishes are the materials that are said to be polymers.
Nowadays all these polymer products became very essential as we depend on these polymers for our daily day to day life. The industries that make use of the polymers are information technology, aerospace, music, clothing, medical, motor manufacturing, building, packaging, etc.
- Track 1-1 Emerging trends in Polymer Synthesis
- Track 2-2 Polymer design for 3D/4D printing
- Track 3-3 Polymeric Materials & Composites
- Track 4-4 Medical Applications
- Track 5-5 Recent progress in Polymer Materials
- Track 6-6 Polymer Rheology & Compounding