Chemical Reaction Engineering
Chemical Reaction Engineering is the field in which the optimal conditions for the chemical processes is ensured which helps in design models for the plant reactors accordingly. Many applications of chemical engineering involves in day to day life like rubber, plastic, cement, sugar, ceramic etc. Research in chemical reaction engineering incorporates the energy and flow of chemical and biochemical procedures combined with sub-atomic mass Transport Phenomena. Other imperative research fields are turbulence displaying connected to chemical reaction, maturation forms, impetus deactivation, process control, steadiness and streamlining.
- Track 1-1 Stoichiometry and Ideal Reactors
- Track 2-2 Reactor Designs
- Track 3-3 Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Track 4-4 Pressure Reactors
- Track 5-5 Applications in Petrochemical Industries