Industrial Safety and Pollution Control
Industrial safety measures is essential in the case of exposure to hazardous chemical plants such as Oil and Gas industries, Nuclear industries etc. Pollution is also caused by the chemical industries in large quantities by means of releasing toxic gases and heavy metals to the soil such as chromium etc. Various procedures and techniques utilized while performing any tasks on fields in any industries or workplace.
- Track 1-1 Chemical Safety Trainings
- Track 2-2 Carbon Capture and Storage
- Track 3-3 Chemical Waste Management
- Track 4-4 Safety and Reliability
- Track 5-5 Risk Management
- Track 6-6 Advanced Oxidation Process