The scientific study with the aspect of chemistry which deals with the structure, properties and reactions of the organic matter which is nothing but the matters which contains atleast one carbon atoms in their chemical structure. Organic chemistry is useful in the field of medicine, pesticides, textiles, petroleum etc. Organic chemistry is key which enables us to analyze a substance to its elemental stage. It helps to test a compound for impurities and processes like chromatography and to completely analyze a substance.
Not only for the artificial compounds we produce, but also to synthesize naturally occurring substances in large quantities, Organic Chemistry enables us to recreate the required substance in quantities we need with various processes.
- Track 1-1 Structure and Bonding
- Track 2-2 Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes
- Track 3-3 Aromatic Compounds
- Track 4-4 Stereochemistry
- Track 5-5 Amines, Ethers and Aldehydes
- Track 6-6 Acid-Base Chemistry