Process Engineering Economics
Process Engineering Economics is where technology meets business; Chemical engineers working in industry have to know about money and markets, capital investments, cost estimation, budgeting, business plans, and more. This economic understanding helps us to determine the economically feasible and beneficial reactors and processes. This estimation allows us to decide the cheap and qualified raw materials ,designs,etc.
- Track 1-1 Process Design Development
- Track 2-2 Computer Aided Designing
- Track 3-3 Cost and Sales Management
- Track 4-4 Treatment Equipment Handling and Cost
- Track 5-5 Cost and Asset Estimation