Chemical Synthesis and Catalysts Synthesis
This field of study amalgamate facet of organic, organometallic, and inorganic chemistry. Synthesis forms a considerable component of most programs in this area. Mechanistic scrutiny are often undertaken to discover how an unexpected product is formed or to rearrange the recital of a catalytic system. Because synthesis and catalysis are essential, to the construction of new materials, Catalysts are progressively used by chemists busy in fine chemical synthesis within both industry and academia. Today, there prevail huge choices of high-tech catalysts, which add enormously to the repertoire of synthetic possibilities. However, catalysts are intermittently fickle, sometimes grueling to use and almost always require both skill and experience in order to achieve optimal results.
- Track 1-1 Green Chemistry for Chemical Synthesis
- Track 2-2 Catalyst for Organic Synthesis Reaction
- Track 3-3 CBS Catalysts for Chemical Synthesis
- Track 4-4 Safety and Reliability
- Track 5-5 Risk Management
- Track 6-6 Advanced Oxidation Process