Fluid Mechanics is the branch of science that audits the lead of fluids when they are in state of movement or rest. Notwithstanding whether the liquid is very still or movement, it is subjected to different powers and particular climatic conditions and it carries on in these conditions as indicated by its physical properties. Fluid mechanics oversees three sections of the fluid: static, kinematics, and stream points of view.
- Track 1-1 Fluid Statics and Fluid Dynamics
- Track 2-2 Continuum Mechanics
- Track 3-3 Bernoullis Law
- Track 4-4 Mercury barometer
- Track 5-5 Piezo-Electric pressure transducers
- Track 6-6 Newtonian and Non-Newtonian Fluids
- Track 7-7 Navier-Stokes Equation